Forums · My formal apology

bobsmith

0 +0

Apr 24 '21

This is a formal apology to the entire classic IM community as far as this message reaches, I have wronged many of you and probably spurred drama, and for that I am extremely sorry for any insults/damage I've done or helped with, I was going through a hard time with family issues and general mental instability even though there's no excuse, it does however deeply sadden me that a community I had been so closely connected to and apart of has now basically blocked me on every end so I have no real way to contact anybody.

I would like to personally apologize to anyone I offended with my homophobic remarks made in the Escargot server which were clearly unacceptable and I have now completely abandoned all past opinions of that nature, I would especially like to apologize to tonyshowoff and the entire admin team on the AIM/NINA Discord server as the behavior I had shown off was entirely toxic and attempting to ban evade was foolish of me as it got me pretty much nowhere, and just caused all the admins trouble.

I understand that my behavior was unacceptable and I dissapointed the most of the people I had developed friendships with, but I really want to be apart of the community again, I and my behavior have changed over time, I am developing a more positive less edgy personality mostly thanks to my girlfriend, and everyday I'm trying to improve myself.

I enjoyed being a part of your communities and I really miss them, I am again extremely sorry, I understand a simple apology won't fix everything and I'd love to be unbanned from the Escargot server to talk this over but I know that's a topic I need to discuss with their moderators and I swear honest to god to the AIM/NINA server nothing like what I had done will ever happen again.

Best wishes, bob_smith#4096
Rating: 0